Pages

Girls' Night In

Ahh...it's my favorite day of the week! I love Fridays! Friday nights are usually spent hangin with my husband and my doggies snuggled in our bed watching a movie. For those of you planning on doing the same tonight (or sometime this weekend), I've suggested some of my favorite movies. Now, all of these are pretty much chick flicks, so you're probably either going to have to convince your hubby or boyfriend to be kind and watch these with you (which might take some bribing on your part and/or agreeing to do some really boring guy thing later), or you can call your girls over to keep you company while watching these!

* P.S. What are some of your favorite movies?

BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY'S







THE PARENT TRAP










THE HOLIDAY






SECRETARIAT





THE SWEETEST THING




MY BEST FRIEND'S WEDDING




MILDRED PIERCE
* This is a really good movie, but be forewarned, it's a five hour miniseries. Might want to stretch this one out over the weekend!