Pages

#REVERB11: PILGRIM SCHOOL 2011--LOVE AND REVERENCE FOR ALL

LOVE OF REVERENCE FOR ALL (Art by Hallelujah Truth)


#REVERB11 (December 13) PROMPT: Love. What are the things (or people or animals) in this world you love the most? (Carolyn Rubenstein, A Beautiful Ripple Effect)


Hallelujah for LOVE! And Hallelujah for the entire spectrum of feelings that radiate forward and backward in a cyclone around the topic of LOVE. In 2011, I have fallen most in LOVE with REVERENCE. I am in AWE of YOU and YOU and THAT, and ME! I honor the whole shebang!


Sometimes during the past year, I have found it difficult to LOVE the DESPAIR that beckons me from the opposite end of rainbows and fireworks of REVERENCE. But being authentically ME means accepting and honoring the BLAHS with LOVE.
DESPAIR. Being on a pilgrimage in search of joy and love, despair is sometimes confronted. Blah!


When, I feel this way, I LOVE listening to the song, The Way, on my most favorite album Donovan Sutras. Here are the lyrics:


The Way


I stay behind I walk ahead
Apart yet a part of everything
Nothing done and all is well
Never used yet always full


Out of nothing comes the one
Out of one comes the two
Out of two comes three
Out of three comes all things


The more it moves the more it yields
The valley spirit never dies
The root of heaven and earth
Empty now of everything


From above it is not bright
From below it is not dark
You  cannot see when it began
Follow it there is no end


It has no aim it is so small
It has no name it is so great
It is not seen it is not heard
Nothing done or left undone


The weak can overcome the strong
The supple overcomes the stiff
Everyone knows this well
Yet so few can practice it


Out of nothing comes the one
Out of one comes the two
Out of two comes three
Out of three comes all things


OUT OF NOTHING COMES THE ONE